On this page you’ll find details about the consulting services that I offer and how to book time with me.
As a photographer and entrepreneur, I know how important it is to have a compelling website and ways to promote yourself and your work online. I’ve spent thousands of hours researching and developing the best ways to use WordPress to create photography websites and how to promote your images online. I put the foundations of what I learned into the Guide to WordPress for Photographers which is a good place to start.
However, as your journey with WordPress progresses you might find yourself in need of guidance on how to get started or more advanced advice around the best ways to use or extended WordPress to accomplish your goals.
Time is sometimes our most precious commodity. Bringing in the right expertise at the right time can make a huge difference. That’s why I offer consulting services to photographers, studios, and creative professionals.
Some Example Consulting Engagements
- Photography website planning
- Website migration to WordPress from paid services like Photoshelter, SmugMug, etc.
- Photography SEO audit and recommendations
- Gallery plugin/theme selection
- E-commerce strategy/plugin selection
- WordPress hosting provider selection/migration
- Premium theme/plugin development planning (for WordPress developers and designers)
Want to have a short call?
You can book a short call/consult with me through my profile on Clarity.fm.
Have a larger project in mind?
If you are interested in engaging me for a larger project, please send me an email with the details and I will get back to you with my availability.